Comic Book News Feed

Friday, July 15, 2011

New Captain America Poster

It seems that every day lately Marvel keeps unveiling behind the scenes info about Captain America: The First Avenger, and today is no different. Below is a picture of a new poster just released today, and might I say I think it's the best yet. Let me know what you think in the comments section.

Also, a few days back this exclusive look at a shield fighting sequence was revealed. It got me incredibly excited and I decided to share it within this post as well. Check right after the picture for the clip and tell me what you think about that as well. Cap is my all time favorite hero, and so far this movie looks like it is going to do him some justice.


Captain America: The First Avenger movie poster


This is the clip I talked about earlier. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did, and remember go see the movie in theaters July 22nd. Go at midnight for good measure, I'll be there. Hope to have it reviewed by the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment