Comic Book News Feed

Friday, July 15, 2011

The Dark Knight Rises Teaser Trailer [UPDATE] 7/18/11

So, I'm a little late to the posting parade that happened a couple days ago when this trailer first leaked, but I waited to see how many of the videos were going to get pulled down before I decided to do any posting. Turns out that all the good quality vids are gone so I'm posting a kind of decent one but I guess I'll let you guys be the judge of that. I also thought I would post a couple just so you could see different qualities, and I will for sure post the official Warner Bros realeased version when it becomes available which I imagine will be no later then Monday.

[UPDATE]: The official version of the trailer is here, and you can finally see and hear everything as if you were watching it in the theater. Look for it below where the other two videos used to be.

A couple key points to look for: Gordon in the hospital bed (pay close attention to the conversation)
-They flash a close up of Bane really fast, and you can see his mask and bald head.
-I'm gonna leave the last little bit a secret and all I'm gonna say is pay attention to the end



This teaser is probably going to be showing before a lot of movies releasing in the theaters in the future, and though there isn't a lot of new footage I'm incredibly excited. I saw it in the theater, and it looked much better, especially with the booming audio. Either way let me know what you think. The scene at the end with Batman backing away from Bane is pretty intense, and I think they will probably have the best PHYSICAL, not PSCHOLOGICAL, but PHYSICAL fight out of all three of Nolan's Batman movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment