Comic Book News Feed

Monday, July 18, 2011

Avengers Assemble! Teaser Trailer Leaked?



It was brought to my attention yesterday that a bootleg copy of The Avengers teaser trailer has leaked, so I decided I had to see it to believe it. Well, it is in fact true, and even though the quality is bad, especially the audio it gave me goosebumps to watch. I have posted the video below, and I would have posted the link for where I originally saw it, but it has since been taken down from the site. The video is posted below. It will officially premiere after the credits of Captain America: The First Avenger so make sure you stick around.

We get a good look at Captain America's new costume as well as Thor's and Hawkeyes. Tony Stark appears both in, and out of the Iron Man Armor, and Black Widow has a couple scenes as well. It is very short, and it is a lot to take in through such a short period of time. When it is officialy released I'm going to have to watch, and re-watch it. Another thing I found interesting is we dont see Hulk at all. We dont even see Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner. So either Joss Whedon is keeping him hidden still, or he wont play as big a role as we all thought he would. I cant be sure, just something to think about.

I cant wait to see this in HD. I'm officially more excited to see this movie than I am The Dark Knight Rises. Tell me what you think in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment