Comic Book News Feed

Sunday, May 29, 2011

L.A. Noire

This isn't so much of a review, its more like a recommendation to play this game immediately. I have been having sooo much fun with this game. Its so realistic and lifelike. The facial animations on characters are great and they are an integeral part of figuring out whether or not someone is lying to you while you are questioning you for information. Rockstar games and Team Bondi knocked this one out of the park. While playing this game I long for more great Noire stories in movies, video games, comic books anything Noir I can get my hands on I want to be involved with.
I will say that it is a slow paced game, just like any really good noir story. That being said if your not into slow pacing or would rather play a game like GTA then this isn't the game for you. This is a very serious crime thriller with action sprinkled in when it makes sense with the narrative. You will spend a majority of your time interviewing, and searching for clues. If you appreciate story as much as I do, then this is the game for you. Its my pick for game of the year so far highly recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment